HKN-1023 : 高級串揚げ専門店/日本語ネイティブヘッドシェフ
Position we are looking for: Head Chef
Requirements: as we specialize in kushikatsu, must have 5+ years in Kushikatsu
Preferred: if can speak English/Cantonese/Chinese, if have
Note: Kushikatsu originated in Osaka so Kansai region will have
most kushikatsu chefs but we are open to chefs working in other regions.
We are a franchise from Osaka but our franchiser has trouble offering
candidates as they are too busy.
We have a Japanese consultant from our franchiser here helping us
currently. About half of our staff speak Japanese.
- Salary $35,000-40,000HKD (note: pay will be in HKD)
- Bonus at the discretion of management, but generally 1 month
salary at end of 12 month tenure for our firm
- Tips will be distributed by management
- Good employee stipend $500 for not being late monthly
- Meal Stipend An additional $500 for meals/snacks
- Meals 1 per day provided by company
- Accommodation arrangement Company will be responsible for it.
- Annual leave 10 days. 12 days for 2nd year. 14 days for 3rd year.
- Round tickets to Japan 1 round trip ticket a year (Economy class.
Company will arrange ticket for chef)
- Daily working schedule 10 hours a day (not inclusive of 1 hour
break time. 6 paid rest days a month.
We have availability if chef wishes to bring another staff along
with him/her. Package will be negotiated separately
- Probation will be 6 months. Salary will be increased at the
discretion of management after end of probation
- Notice of resignation - 1st 6 months will be 1 month notice.
Afterwards, will be 3 months notice.