募集職種 Fund Accountant manager
The position is in Central, Hong Kong. The person will be responsible for various accounting and financial related analysis in relation to non-discretionary fund management on an Asia buyout fund. The person will 1) manage external fund administrator that takes care of routine work such as publishing quarterly / audited annual fund financial statements, and answering inquiries from the investors, 2) team up with investment professionals and provide them with value-adding accounting and financial analysis for successful investment, and 3) conducts various ad-hoc analysis and handles other relevant tasks that are necessary for the fund management and for the corporate function.
• Manage an external fund administrator who prepares quarterly and annual financial statements of a private equity fund. Ensures the fund’s annual audit by supervising the fund administrator where necessary.
• Work together with the fund administrator to provide high quality fund analysis, such as fund performance and valuations, and provide them to the investors.
• Actively support investment team in closing the deals and in monitoring the portfolios in accounting analysis and administrative areas, to achieve a superior investment return.
• Leads all day-to-day fund administration function of the fund, such as tax reporting, payments, tracking valuation.
• Report to the Fund Administration Director of the group.
• Support the corporate / general partner accounting work as necessary.
• Actively learn most up-to-date investment structures, international regulatory and tax requirements, and global fund structures to apply the knowledge to daily work, and help the firm to stay at one of the world’s most sophisticated private equity firms.
• Strong analytical and quantitative acumen.
• Ability to work as a member of a fast paced, high talented team.
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Highly motivated self-starter, must be organized and able to work independently.
• Willingness to work in a professional organization.
Experience, Education and Qualifications:
• University degree.
• CPA is highly desired.
• Fluency in English.
• Practical experience in a comparable area is a plus.
• Hong Kong citizen or permanent resident highly desired.
• Performance based bonus up to 50% of annual salary depending on the person’s performance.
• Corporate wide profit sharing bonus may be available.
• Can you please find a good candidate with current salary around HKD35,000 ~ HKD40,000 per month, who graduated from a university in 2005 or later. And with relevant experience ? (fund accounting in private equity, and if possible, fund operations)
HK$35,000 - 40,000